This course is a ground up build of defensive pistol use.
Pistol 1 covers:
- Trigger control
- Drawing from a holster
- Basic movement
- Single hand shooting
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended not required)
- Defensive pistol
- 400 rounds of pistol ammunition
- 3 pistol magazines
- 2 magazine pouches
- Quality pistol holster (Pistol must be secure within holster and holster must be secure on belt)
- Rigid mounting system for holsters. (Belt, War belt)
- We will be eating lunch on site so please bring food and snacks as well as drinks.
- Bug repellant
- Sun block
- +P ammo
- shoulder rigs
- Crossdraw holsters
- IWB holsters
- All holsters subject to instructor approval
A student has up to 8 days before a class to reschedule to take the same class. A voucher will be given to attend the same class at a later date. If a student cancels within 7 days of class start no refund or voucher will be given.