This course is a ground up build of defensive rifle use. Get off that bench and use the rifle as it was intended.
Carbine 1 covers:
- Trigger control
- Mounting of the rifle
- Basic movement
- Cover techniques
- Support side shooting
Post shoot threat assessments
- Defensive rifle
- 300 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 4 rifle magazines
- 4 magazine pouches
- Rifle sling
- Defensive pistol
- 25 rounds of pistol ammunition
- 2 pistol magazines
- 1 magazine pouch
- Quality pistol holster (pistol must be secure within holster, holster must be secure on belt, holster must not collapse when pistol is removed)
- Rigid mounting system for holsters. (Belt, war belt)
- A zeroed rifle
- We will be eating lunch on site so please bring food and snacks as well as drinks.
- Red dot
- Bug repellent
- Sun block
- No AP ammo of any kind
- No SS109
- No XM193
- Shoulder rigs
- Crossdraw holsters
- IWB holsters (Unless you’ve completed pistol 2 or above, or like class at other respected school)
- All holsters and ammo subject to instructor approval
A student has up to 8 days before a class to reschedule to take the same class. A voucher will be given to attend the same class at a later date. If a student cancels within 7 days of class start no refund or voucher will be given. Just come to class or be decent enough to let us know if you can’t make it. Life happens, we understand.
Our range in Kingsbury.
Location given to those that sign up via email.
Please check your email! The GPS location for class is at the bottom.
Deposit of $25 is to secure your spot. Remaining $150 balance due the day of class. Thank you for understanding.