Push yourself and your gear to the limit
This class is built for anyone that has taken carbine 1 and wants to develop a complete set skills over a weekend. 20 contact hours over two days will leave you tired, sore, and with a myriad of new skills! This two day class is from Nov. 2 – Nov 3.
This class covers:
- Shooting on the move
- Communicating with a teammate
- Operator standards
- Low light/No light
- Working around vehicles
- Improvised shooting positions
- Performance carbine techniques
- Buddy aid
- Managing stress and elevated heart rates when shooting
- Team based movements
When this class was built we put many of our blocks into this to make it a complete course. We will be able to push into new ground with the two day format.
- Eye protection – Including a set of clear eye pro for the night portion
- Hearing Protection
- Modern semi automatic fighting rifle
- 1000 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 5 rifle magazines minimum – Load them up. The more the better.
- 3 magazine pouches
- Defensive pistol
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- 2 pistol magazines
- 2 magazine pouches
- Quality pistol holster (pistol must be secure within holster, holster must be secure on belt, holster must not collapse when pistol is removed)
- Rigid mounting system for holsters. (Belt, War belt)
- We will be eating lunch on site so please bring food and snacks as well as drinks.
We highly recommend bringing the following:
- Bug repellent
- Sun block
- Water – Lots of water
- Appropriate clothing and footwear. Indiana November weather can suck. Plan accordingly.
- Extra socks
2111 County Rd 350 N, Rochester, IN 46975
0900CST start time, class will be approximately 12 hours long on day 1 and 8 hours long on day 2.
We usually stay at the Super 8 in Rochester. If you call and tell them you are training at Sand Burr they will give you a discounted rate. It is 5 minutes from the range.
209 McDonald Dr, Rochester, IN 46975