An intense pistol weekend to build a complete set of skills
This two day, 20 contact hour class will cover a huge swath of defensive carry topics. Our only two day pistol class, we will bring the efficiency of our one day classes straight into this multi day class. Class is from Oct. 5- Oct 6.
This class covers:
- Marksmanship on demand
- Fine tune of draw adjustments
- One handed shooting
- Shooting and moving
- Unconventional shooting positions
- Performance review of your individual shooting technique
- Low light/No light pistol
- Speed unholstering
- Concealed carry and the draw stroke
- Recoil mastery
- Sight tracking for speed shooting
- and much more!
When building this class we’ve put many previous classes into a two day format. If you were having trouble getting to the many classes we offer this weekend will bring elements from most of our pistol work and integrate it over the course of the weekend. This class will not disappoint. Be prepared to learn, work, and SHOOT! Bring your concealed carry gear for day two.
Prerequisites: Pistol 1 or pistol mechanics – We will not be covering pistol 1 material. You must be able to safely remove your pistol from the holster and hit a reasonable target.
- Eye protection – Including a set of clear eye pro for the night portion
- Hearing Protection
- Modern semi automatic handgun
- 1000 rounds of pistol ammunition
- 3 pistol magazines minimum – Load them up. The more the better.
- 2 magazine pouches
- Quality strong side pistol holster (Pistol must be secure within holster and holster must be secure on belt)
- Rigid mounting system for holsters. (Belt, War belt)
- We will be eating lunch on site so please bring food and snacks as well as drinks.
Want to try out a red dot on your Glock? Not only can we mill your slide, but we can also get you red dot specific techniques during class to get you up to speed on the red dot game.
We highly recommend bringing the following:
- Bug repellent
- Sun block
- Water – Lots of water
- Appropriate clothing and footwear. Indiana October weather can suck. Plan accordingly.
2111 County Rd 350 N, Rochester, IN 46975
0900CST start time, class will be approximately 12 hours long on day 1 and 8 hours long on day 2.
We usually stay at the Super 8 in Rochester. If you call and tell them you are training at Sand Burr they will give you a discounted rate. It is 5 minutes from the range.
209 McDonald Dr, Rochester, IN 46975