Prerequisites: Pistol 1 or pistol mechanics
- Ballistic eye protection
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended not required)
- Defensive pistol
- 300 rounds of pistol ammunition
- 3 pistol magazines minimum
- 2 magazine pouches
- Quality pistol holster (Pistol must be secure within holster and holster must be secure on belt)
- Rigid mounting system for holsters. (Belt, War belt)
We will be eating lunch on site so please bring food and snacks as well as drinks.
We recommend bringing the following:
- Bug repellent
- Sun block
- Appropriate clothing and footwear (No open toe shoes or V neck shirts)
- No shoulder rigs
- No cross draw holsters
- All holsters subject to instructor approval
A student has up to 8 days before a class to reschedule to take the same class. A voucher will be given to attend the same class at a later date. If a student cancels within 7 days of class start no refund or voucher will be given.
0900CST start time, class will be approximately 8 hours long.
Our private range in the 46350 zip code.