This course takes all previous lessons learned in carbine 1 and applies movement, speed, stress, teamwork, and most of all critical thinking. Shooters will improve their skills with a carbine by working movement, target transitions, speed mounting of the rifle, effective angles when using cover, buddy aid under stress, and much more. Shooters will be able to push their speed, eye hand coordination, accuracy, teamwork, and communication.
Prerequisites: Carbine 1 or similar class from reputable school.
- Defensive rifle
- 500 rounds of rifle ammunition
- 5 rifle magazines minimum
- 4 Rifle magazine pouches
- Rifle sling
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended not required)
- Ballistic eye protection
- Red dot (recommended not required)We will be eating lunch on site so please bring food and snacks as well as drinks.We highly recommend bringing the following:
- Bug repellent
- Sun block
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for any possible weatherAmmunition restrictions:
- No AP ammo of any kind
- SS 109
- XM 193
A student has up to 8 days before a class to reschedule to take the same class. A voucher will be given to attend the same class at a later date. If a student cancels within 7 days of class start no refund or voucher will be given. Just come to class or be decent enough to let us know if you can’t make it. Life happens, we understand.
Our range in the KOP
Location given to those that sign up via email
If you are coming in from out of town contact us for a stay in the team room.
9:00am Central class will be approximately 8 hours long.
If you need help picking out gear, optics, etc. or need gear to rent please contact us. We have limited supplies so it’s first come first serve.
Please refer back to this post for updates and or changes.